Background

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Life

So for the last 3 days during the kids naps I have attempted to download pictures to get our blog back up and going. EVERY TIME something happends while I'm downloading. Either I accidentaly hit a button that shuts my computer off therefore loosing everything downloaded, one time Vanessa woke up while they were downloading and hit a few buttons and closed it all, and the third time my computer froze up cuz I also tried to download a video from my sister on Oovoo while waiting and everything froze :(. So...today the girls are down napping, Bryce is happy in his bouncy so I am going to try again. I will get these on here!!! Each time I do this I find new pictures i wanna download so there may be a lot :). So please be patient and hopefully by tonight or tomorrow you will be able to log on and find lots of family fun photos!!

No comments:

Post a Comment