It was about that time when Kristina needed a hair cut or two or three, ok a bunch. She was right at 3 years old here. Aunt Monica came over and got to do the honors. To keep her sitting still she got a sucker and she sat on one of our step laders to make it easier to cut her hair. (Please take note of our floors, they fake wood floor laminant is no longer there. In futer pictures you will get to see our beautiful new tile).

She sat very still. This was near the end when Aunt Monica was doing the straight lines :). We were very proud of her. I have video too but for some reason I cannot get video's to download to this blog.

Here is her first bunch of hair. It's so curly.

Discussing how short we wanted it...but daddy wanted to keep it longer so we did more of a trim. That's really all she needed so that's what we agreed on. (Notice that Vanessa has a sucker too. She got one because sissy got one...isn't that how it always works? hehe)

This was the official first cut. Kristina is showing us her treat. (When I download these pictures they always load backwards so bare with me. Sometimes I figure it out but not always.)
No comments:
Post a Comment