Background

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Bryce makes 5

Since it has been 6 months since I've posted anything, I figured I would start by going back and posting some pictures of our 5th family member, Bryce. I can't believe I don't have any pictures up of him yet. So here you go. Bryce was born on July 29th, 2009 at 7:47pm via emergency c-section (he decided to stick his hand out of the womb when I was only 7 cent. dialated and when he did that he took his cord with him and it was blocking oxygen from getting to him so they had to do a c-section.) We was born very healthy with no problems.

Here is Bryce at home. Love the tongue and it's something he STILL does. :)
Sisters, Kristina and Vanessa just LOVE being with their brother. Here is our very first picture of all three of them together and actually looking at the camera (BTW, that is a Publix brand of raisins that Vanessa is holding...it is NOT a prescription bottle like some have pointed out LOL)

Daddy was sleeping with Bryce and the girls thought it funny to run over and jump into mommy taking pictures. They both pretended to be sleeping (as you can tell from the smirks on their faces).


Bryce's first bath. Kristina is in A LOT of Bryce's baby pictures because she just couldn't keep her hands off of her new baby brother. She was and still is a big helper and a great big sister.



The VERY first time we loaded all three of the kiddos up in the car to go to Bryce's first Dr. apt. We fit all three of them in the middle row of our Explorer. Thankfully they all fit!!


One of many times Kristina held her brother but this is one of my favorite!! This was at the hospital and Bryce wasn't quite even 1 day old yet. This was during the girls first visit to see their brother.


The morning after Bryce was born, my parents brought the girls over to meet their new brother. This is the exact moment they both ran in to see him. It was a very precious moment!







1 comment:

  1. I'm glad my son won't be the only one sitting in a purple bumbo seat:-)

    Cute pictures. I love that the girls are always in them:)

    ReplyDelete