Today is Bryce's 6 month birthday. I cannot believe how quickly it has gone by. Well, for his 6 month birthday he is cutting not one, but TWO teeth. Two days ago he started getting fussy (and he's not a fussy baby) and his nose was getting all runny. So I began looking for teeth and didn't really see any. Then yesterday I could feel the front, bottom two teeth starting to make their way to the top. Now today you can see them trying to push their way thru the skin. I'm pretty sure they'll be all the way thru by tonight or tomorrow morning.
The weird thing is...Kristina cut her first tooth at 6 months and 1 day, Vanessa cut her first one the day she turned 6 months and now Bryce is exactly at the same time. How weird is that??!!
My goal tonight is to take as many pictures as I can of him without any teeth because I know I won't EVER get to take pictures of him like that again. He will officially have a new look once they make their way all the way thru. I will post one of him once I get some taken.
Just wanted to share all of that with you!
No comments:
Post a Comment