Well this post took me forever. Not just because I had to wait for all of the pictures to download but for some reason, every time I would download a new picture the descriptions I wrote under them would be so seperated I would have to pull them all back together...BUT in doing so I kept accidentally deleating pictures. TWO TIMES I got so frustrated that I had to shut my computer down and walk away. SO...with only 1 picture accidentally deleated tonight, I decided to not even re-download it (or all my posts would be messed up again and I've have to pull them back together and chance deleating more). Anyway, with all my frustration aside, Here are some pictures of Ben's dad and grandpa from California visiting. WE have pictures to a zoo/buggy place in the Everglades and then some pictures at the Naples Zoo. Enjoy!
The mosquitos were SO bad at this one spot in the Everglades and you can see some of the bites all over Vanessa. They loved her.

I included this picture because I accidentally snapped a pix with my camera and got the cutest picture of Jack, upside down, with the cutest smile but ALSO, I got a priceless smile on Great Grandpa's face as well.
We got to watch a guy wrestle this gator. The girls were so amused. Then the gator came over to say hi. You can kinda see him
This cat was hunting Bryce. I stopped in front of his cage to take Bryce out of his carseat and this beautiful panther came out of his boxed bed and began to pase back and forwarth and then would get into pounce position and wouldn't take it's eyes off of Bryce. It was kinda freaky and I was glad there were 2 fences between us (just in case).
Here is Bryce and I and the panther in the background after he finally lost a bit of interest and I felt comfortable enough to take my eyes off of him to take a picture. Bryce wasn't as happy.
THE COAKLEY BUNCH
Cousin Jack, Uncle Jon, Kristina, Ben, Great Grandpa Coakley, Vanessa and Grandpa Coakley (not pictured, Aunt Alisha, cousin Nate, myself and Bryce...Alisha and I were feeding the little boys).
Sweet Vanessa's cheeks turn so red after only a few minutes in the sun.
It was SUCH a hot day and this cooled us off (and made for some cute pix).
LOVE IT! The moment, the face, the tongue curl!!
Nessa loved it too.
Yummy


Cousin Jack, Kristina and Vanessa enjoying a conversation with a little black bear.
We always like to take pictures with family before they leave. Here we are at Uncle Jon and Aunt Alisha's house.
Alisha, Jon, Bryce, me, Nate, Grandpa, Kristina, Jack, Great Grandpa, Vanessa and Ben. (Not going to mention how many times it took us to get this picture with all of us in it and looking...we had to set the camera and then wait each time and sometimes it wouldn't go off. There are some funny ones but this is the BEST one).Cousin Jack, Uncle Jon, Kristina, Ben, Great Grandpa Coakley, Vanessa and Grandpa Coakley (not pictured, Aunt Alisha, cousin Nate, myself and Bryce...Alisha and I were feeding the little boys).
I Love this picture because it looks like the Lion is actually going to come out of the picture behind them. Cousin Jack and Kristina.
Kristina being silly

Vanessa with her Great Grandpa Coakley

Uncle Jon had knee surgery right before Grandpa came to visit so we had to get him a wheelchair. Here Uncle Jon is pushing (he got tired of sitting), Grandpa Coakley in chair with his grandaughters enjoying a ride.
Bryce had it made just relaxing in the shade all day and getting pushed around!
Just had to include this one cuz his eyes were open
No comments:
Post a Comment