We have had a very busy Christmas and I truly cannot believe today is Dec. 31st. This year has gone by very fast! Bryce is now 5 months old, Vanessa will be 2 on Saturday and Kristina is 3 1/2. They are growing up so fast that I just don't want the year to end. However, I know this is a part of life and it's Ben and I's job to train them up, teach them, love them and guide them thru this journey of life. I will attempt to download pictures of our Christmas tomorrow since Ben has the day off of work but I make no promises. Life with 3 kids is unexpected!
I apologize for not being very faithful on updating our blog but I plan to make a point once a week to update it for all our friends and family.
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL!!!
Just wanted you to know that I'm checking your blog for those promised pictures :-) Just kidding...no pressure. You are a sweet momma and wife, I'm always encouraged by you.
ReplyDelete