Background

Monday, March 07, 2011

To shiver or not to shiver

Around  the  beginning of November sometime we got our first little cold front (to us if it hits 60's or colder in the middle of the day it's a COLD front! We whip out our sweaters, boots, and scarves!!!) LOL
One afternoon the girls wanted to go swimming so we thought we'll let them feel the water and surely they'll realize they don't really want to go swimming. 
Kristina is very much like myself: Not a morning person and if it's 70  degrees and windy outside it's COLD
Vanessa,  however, is much NOT: She's a morning person AND LOVES THE COLD! (Ben used to like the cold so she gets it from him but now that he's lived in Florida for 10 years he's a true Floridian).
Here's Nessa swimming in the cold. I put this picture cuz it's the only one we have but I LOOOOVE Ben's face. He's  just so shocked that Nessa doesn't even think twice about swimming in cold water.  Below that  is a short video of her swimming.

I  guess I should mention that we only let her swim for a few minutes. Once she started turning blue and shivering we pulled her out. JUST KIDDING!! We pulled her out before then. 

No comments:

Post a Comment