One of the girls chores is to hang up their clothes. I will put their clothes in a stack and then give them each hangers and they put the hangers in them. Vanessa tries to see if she can beat her sister while still making sure she puts the hangers on the right way. Vanessa also likes to help hang them all up when they're done. Kristina on the other hand doesn't care about winning. She takes her time putting every shirt on, making sure it's put in the strap holder part of the hanger and then lays the finished ones nice and neat on top of each other when she's done.
From a mothers perspective, it is neat to see their differences come through even in something as simple as hanging clothes. The best thing as a mom though is knowing that they're learning life long lessons that they'll carry through life. One day I will be able to show them these pictures and tell them they WANTED to hang up their clothes, they VOLUNTEERED themselves to do it, they'd ASK me to do it and hopefully that will encourage them to want to do it as a teenager! I cherish these pictures and I am SOO proud of them for doing such a great job.
No comments:
Post a Comment