TAKE 2: Since our previous attempt at taking Christmas pictures didn't work out as planned, I woke up on a Monday morning (during Kristina's Christmas break...yeah, I don't like to wait until last minute...HAHA That's when I do my best work...OBVIOUSLY!!! Hey, I heard it's healthy to laugh at yourself so your welcome to laugh with me.) It was a PERFECTLY GORGEOUS day out, a little breezy, just cool enough without being uncomfortable (that's why Nessa is wearing the turtleneck under her dress in these pictures and not in the last), and the kids were in a GREAT mood. So I got them dressed, we drove to a beach that I knew had this BEAUTIFUL brick walkway lined with palm trees with the ocean behind it and I brought a chair (and came prepared with candy canes for Bryce...as you'll notice). We were the entertainment of some surrounding elderly people sitting on benches along the side of the grassy area.
All of us had fun, we got some GRRRRRRREAT pictures and then enjoyed some fun in the sand before we headed home. It's still a morning that I remember very clearly because we truly did have fun together! I love being a mom and days like this are the cherry on top!
Here's ALL the pictures. Enjoy!
(BTW, if you didn't get a Christmas card from us this year it's because we were on a budget and only sent them out to family)
No comments:
Post a Comment