Background

Monday, August 23, 2010

Random Summer Silli-ness

Art Fun

The girls were painting on paper plates. Two plates turned into many!
These two are my favorite of Kristina's. The one on the left is a Tiger and the one on the right is a Lion. She said, "You can tell by the hair"! I love it!
These are my favorite of Nessa's (the bottom left is a monkey...can you tell??!! hehe) and the top left is one that the girls and I did together. It's a Lion.
Finger painting fun!
Nessa's handprints and masterpiece.
Kristina's handprints and masterpiece.
Doing Bryce's handprints. He liked this part!
He didn't like this part so much. hehe
Now I have a picture with all three of the kids handprints on it.



Dancing Silliness



Balloon Silliness






Princess Jewel Fishing Game



Bryce wanted to take some pictures.

Daddy watching the girls play the fishing game.
Faces of concentration.



BRYCE SILLINESS




This is his "OOOOOHHH" face. I've been trying to catch this look for MONTHS! Here it is!
He often gives me this look. I LOVE it!!


Taking a walk in light rain. It was fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment