Happy Birthday Ben!
My husband turned another year older on the 19th.
I made his favorite meal, taco's, for dinner and we had ice cream cake for desert.
The girls hid in their room and when Ben got home, he opened the door to their room and they jumped out and yelled "SURPRISE".
They made daddy finger paint pictures and put them at his seat at the table and they wore left over Tinkerbell Birthday hats from a previous party we had a few years back.
Here are the pictures. Enjoy!
Here are the girls eating their taco's and wearing their hats.
Here we are singing Happy Birthday to Ben.
Vanessa blew his candle out before we finished the song.
Then we had a jumping party!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!
Bryce even wanted to jump. He was reaching for the chair to hold onto like Vanessa was doing.
Here he was screaming with excitement!
I simply ADORE this face. He would bend his knees and kinda bounce and then make this face. He really like the trampoline.
Happy Birthday my dearest hubby. I love you with all my heart and am honored to be by your side. Hope you had a special day!
That weekend Ben and I went on a date for his birthday. We had a gift certificate to StoneWood so we went there for dinner. Then instead of going to see a movie we went to Walmart and Target and walked around and bought some stuff we needed. It was fun just the two of us!!
No comments:
Post a Comment