Background

Friday, July 09, 2010

Play Date with Grandma Brett

Grandma Brett had a day off and joined us at the park.
This also happened to be the same day that Ben and I got a call that we had an offer on our house and it ended up being the people that bought it!

Kristina helping Bryce on the bouncy bug

Nessa LOVED these things. Whenever I'd look to see where she went too I'd always find her back on this.

Grandma Brett was spinning Vanessa in this bucket. Nessa got up and was very dizzy.

Nessa pushing her brother. Bryce LOVES swings!

Grandma joined in on the fun!

Grandma Brett was teaching Kristina how to pump her legs.

Here Kristina is putting into practice what she was learning. She did really good at it.

Nessa tried pumping her legs too but she likes the baby swim best!

This was a ring that you sit (or lay) on and someone has to spin it, in this case, Grandma.

The girls made some friends and they all took turns pushing it.

Grandma spun Nessa on this thing for a while. I think Nessa likes the thrill of being spun around on things.

Let's try it this way now!

No comments:

Post a Comment