Background

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

All good things must come to an end

On July 14th 2006 I went into the hospital at 7am to be induced. At midnight that night I began to push and Kristina did not enter this world until 3:15am on July 15th.
Last year we began a fun tradition of celebrating the kids last day of being whatever age they are before they have a birthday and get older. This year on July 14th I took the girls to see one of the Free Family Film Festival movies at the theater (Bryce was at a dear friend of mine, Michele's, house so the girls and I could enjoy the movie). Then we followed that by having lunch at the mall with some other friends of ours then we went home for naps. When the girls woke up we had some fun before heading to Il Primo's (a local pizza chain) with Ben and my parents. It just so happends that on Weds. night's they have "Kids make your own pizza" night. It was a lot of fun. The following are some pictures beginning after nap time was over and thru the evening. Pictures from Il Primo's are on my dads camera so I will have to get those from him and post them later. Enjoy!


Kristina decided she wanted to start taking pictures so she took this one.
Here she was dancing
And still dancing.
Kristina took pictures of Nessa building with blocks
Self picture. Not bad girlie!
Proud of her sisters work so she decided to lay down and take a picture of it.
All finished. GREAT JOB NESSA! SOOO creative!!
She did 90% of the work and let Kristina and mommy help with some of it. Then went back in to make some changes :)
Pamper Time. Painting Nessa's nails. Ben took these pictures.

Kristina likes to paint her own nails

So pretty. I think these are Nessa's feet.
After dinner we came home and played with the Grandparents.

Kristina is definately MY daughter. Here she laid on Grandma Brett's lap and asked her to rub her back.

Hand Stands!
And Papa decided to show Kristina how HE does head stands. LOL (Laugh Out Loud)! I have a picture of my dad coming up from this head stand and his face is all read and his facial expression is PRICELESS!!! However, I don't want to embarras him so I left it off the blog. hehe

We has SUCH a fun day and a GREAT ending to Kristina's year as a 3 year old

No comments:

Post a Comment