Here are some of my girls helping with the dishes. They're always wanting to do what mommy does so I try to give them opportunities where they can. So Vanessa was cleaning them with the brush and Kristina was rinsing them. I loved watching them work together.
The next few are of my dad. As you will notice in some of these older pictures that Kristina was still wearing pull ups. We had her potty trained and then right before Bryce arrived she started to revert back to accidents and I was too big and too tired to keep cleaning up after her. Then after Bryce arrived I didn't need the extra work so we put her back in pull ups during the day. A few months after Bryce was born we started working on it again and my dad (her grandpa) told her that if she was potty trained when they got back from a trip they were on they would get her a prize. The following are pictures of what she got.
She got a pair of sunglasses. Grandpa tried to find some pink ones but all he could find were Diego glasses but Kristina likes Diego so she was happy. But as many of you know...you can't give one child a gift and not the others when they're this young. So grandpa also had a prize for Vanessa and she is wearing it here. She got a watch. They were both very happy. Altho, my photography skills are a bit stinky and I cut off Bryce's head in the first one and he was a bit fussy in the second (maybe because he didn't get a gift...hehe). Thank you Grandpa Brett!
IT'S TEA TIME
When I was pregnant with Kristina I got a mini glass tea set at her baby shower and I also got another glass tea set for Vanessa. So here are the girls playing with the combination of both of those. Instead of tea we were just playing with water. We had a lot of fun.
BUBBLES OF FUN AT BATH TIME!
Each picture says a lot so I'm going to put any captions under them. Just enjoy!
I'm glad mine aren't the only ones who run around in undies and diapers all the time!
ReplyDeleteWe need to have a tea party with the four girls. We have tea parties all the time. We like to use Kool-Aid sometimes and a muffin. Wouldn't that be fun?
Is it ok I'm always writing comments?