Background

Friday, February 12, 2010

Living with my parents

The week before Halloween we had tile put down in our home. During that time we went to live at my parents house. Here are some pictres of our fun time there.


My dad used to bring home big A/C boxes home for us girls and make homes out of them like this...now he is doing it for my girls. I LOVE IT!! They kept it up all week and had a blast in it. They colored inside and decorated it and we even put a flashlight in the top for light. It was their home within a home.

Vanessa is ALWAYS wanting to help cook. It was no different at my parents house. Well, ok, there was a difference, my mom was a little more brave than I. She actually let Vanessa do it ALL BY HERSELF! I do have video of this but I can't get it to download. Vanessa was very careful and loved every minute!!

Since Kristina was a baby, they've each taken baths in this sink. The girls have now graduated to the big tub but I think was Bryce's first time in my parents sink.
Story time before bedtime.
Uncle Casey and Aunt Monica came over to visit a few times during the week we were staying there. They live very close to my parents.
It would get cold in my parents house because it's all tile so Vanessa made a fashion statement wearing daddy's socks pulled up to her knees.
Bryce and daddy having fun and making faces at each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment