After nap time usually have a healthy snack. This day it was red grapes. The girls got silly and tried to see how many they could put in the their cheeks. They looked so silly that I had to take a picture.
On Tuesday evenings I have a woman's Bible study I go too and Ben stays home with the kids (and then he goes to a guy's Bible study on Weds. nights). Here are some pictures he took of the girls playing. They're very creative in their play.
Here is another snack time on a different day. Bryce now sits with his big sisters and the big kid table and eats his snack. This day we had fishy snacks.
Nap time is still an important time in our household. All three of the kids still take naps. HOWEVER, sometimes the girls like to play for a little bit first. One day last week the girls came out SO PROUD to show me what they did with their stickers. It was cute so I took a picture. THEN I discussed how they should have been napping and sent them back to bed.
After nap time Kristina was telling me about a science show she had watched where they made slime. I told her I knew how to make it and asked if she wanted to play in it. OF COURSE that got lots of smiles and cheers. The girls helped me make it and then had a blast playing in it. Here are some of those pictures. Excuse the immodest pictures. I left their clothes off after nap time so they wouldn't get all messy.
Vanessa got creative and started making squiggles on her paper towel. Kristina tried to do the same but hers was a little more watery. We took care of that and added more baking soda. The recipe is basically baking soda, I tiny bit of water and a teeeny tiny drop of food coloring (too much coloring and it'll stain their hands).
Vanessa's masterpiece.
No comments:
Post a Comment