Hello everyone, GUESS WHAT? A few days after the last post I DID find our camera. THANK GOODNESS! I have pictures all the way back to October and all of our Fall activities, our Thanksgiving (there is a birthday song from the girls to me that daddy helped film...that was an AWESOME birthday surprise) thru tonight which will include a bumdled up family down town watching the Christmas parade. I haven't had much time to sit down and download pictures but I will try my best to get them on here.
The kids are growing and I want you all to see it too. In the words of Nessa "My hair is growing, my skin is growing, my bones are growing and I'm a BIG girl!" It's true, her hair is getting long and she IS getting to be a big girl. She's fully potty trained (including #2. She's been doing good for about 6 months now but would still have accidents here and there when playing but NOT ANY MORE!!) and she's been waking up with dry diapers in the morning too! YAY VANESSA!!!! That means I only have 1 in diapers during the day and the pediatrician said to go ahead and start having him begin training. (kinda nervous to potty train a boy...this is new territory for me).
House update:
Well, this is kinda a long story. The short story version: we're still waiting to hear if they're going to accept our offer. There was an oversight on the banks part (the owner had a 2nd mortgage on the property so the 2 banks have to come to an agreement there). THEN the bank made a mistake. The homeowner has 2 homes for sale and the bank mixed up our mortgage numbers and I assume had to start the "short sale" process over again. We were told on Nov. 2nd that it would take UP TO 30 more days. Well, that date has now passed us by and STILL no NEW news. We're still waiting. Should have heard by the end of September but now we're almost in the middle of December. We made the offer a week after Kristina's birthday back in July. There's NOTHING SHORT about this sale :). We're still looking at other houses, keeping our options open but haven't found anything better than what we have an offer on. In my experience, REALLY GOOD THINGS have had a waiting process along with it. So we're expecting good things :) Staying optomistic!!
Ok, that's it for now. Kids waking up!!
No comments:
Post a Comment