I must apologize to those of you who have been stopping by my blog here and there to see if I've posted anything else. As you can see it's been a while. Last week Kristina got sick again with a yucky cough and got better over the weekend and then I got sick. On Monday I woke up without a voice and couldn't talk for 3 days. Last night my voice started getting better and today it's almost all there. I'm still a little wraspy but feeling much better!! YAY!! I'm going to still rest over the weekend and then next week hopefully we can get back to normal life. I can tell that a week and a half of being stuck in this house is making us all a bit stir crazy :) The girls have been asking to go to the park, to go for walks, to play with neighbors and I haven't had the energy to do any of it (plus I didn't want to get anyone else sick). It's also been very cold here so it was a good week to be stuck inside but I think we're all looking forward to a week of playgrounds, friends and a release of energy next week.
I CANNOT end this with out giving the biggest THANK YOU to Ben. He has been AMAZING taking care of the kids when he got home from work, helping with bath time and bedtime and doing some dishes, making dinner and I could just keep going on. Babe I appreciate you so much and it's in these moments that I just appreciate you so much more! Thank you for being such an incredible husband and father!! I love you XOXO! (Can I just say that last night he even actually touched my feet without making me go wash them first and tickled them for me. It is something I know he doesn't like to do but he did without me asking. I knew it was a bit of a sacrifice for him to do that and that made it all the more special to me!).
Keep an eye out next week and I should have more posts and pictures from the past 6 months to catch up on. Then I have a bunch from just recently that I'm excited to blog about!!
No comments:
Post a Comment