A lesson of the TRUE meaning of EASTER turned Hands-on.
Well, when we got to egg #10 (which is a small white piece of material which represents the linen in which they wrapped Jesus up in) I got a creative idea to wrap Kristina up in toilet paper to show her what I meant. I didn't think she would want me to cover her face but she was so excited about it she let me. Then when I was done she would break out of the TP and yell "Jesus is ALIVE" just like egg #12 which is empty to represent that Jesus conquored death and rose again so his tomb was empty. I wrapped her up 3x's and she broke out of it each time with great excitement. She would have done it over and over but I only had so much tp to use :) It was A LOT of fun!! She really liked the Resurrection eggs and we went thru them many times.
No comments:
Post a Comment